Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 9:07 AM
Subject: IML: Loyal's body work on the '66

Loyal:  With so many of us '66 owners active on the list, I think we would all appreciate hearing about the work you had done, and, if you're willing to share, how much it cost. My '66 Coupe has no body panel rust (only some undercarriage) but it has many minor body flaws like 'dings' in assorted places (that almost look like a hail hit) and a shallow 10" crease in the rt rear quarter. I've fantasized many times about wishing these could be affordably corrected as my body color is black and they really show up at the right angle, but the thought of bondo under the eventual new paint job gives me hives. I've never had body work done a car yet, so be gentle. And thanks for sharing, Loyal.

Subject: IML: Just got my '66 Crown Coupe back from the body shop
Howdy all,

I finally got my '66 Crown Coupe back from the body
shop & it was totally worth the wait. I'm going to
take pictures & will try to post them soon.

Loyal Stern Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:39:47 -0700 (PDT)