'60 conv/Memory Lane

The add that runs in the paper says:

"56-73 Imperial and Chrysler Parts and Cars, NO Dodge, NO Plymouth. Only
Imperial, Chrysler 602-596-1010"

I have kept a copy of it in my wallet for at least five years.

This is the same phone number given for various multiple Imperials for sale in
Auto Trader, usually little more than parts cars, at horrendous prices.

Since I don't actually live there, I can't say for sure, but at some point, a
friend and I noticed that this was the same phone number used for Memory Lane
which also offers similar cars for sale.

Over the years my friend and I have attempted to contact someone through both
of these advertisements and have NEVER succeeded in doing so.

Paul