From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '60 conv/Memory Lane

> I have been carrying around the phone number for Memory Lane in my wallet
for about five years. I go to Glendale (a suburb of Phoenix) twice a year
and call that number several times each trip in an attempt to reach him. He
is never there and has never returned any of my calls. He has at least one
or two advertisements running in the local Auto Trader, and news paper
classified ads continuously.

> If he is the one selling this car, good luck trying to get a hold of him.
>
> Paul
>
> In a message dated 5/18/2004 8:18:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mopar48291@xxxxxxx writes:

> > Phillippe;
> > I live in Phoenix and I'm not familiar with any loose '60 converts other
than ones advertised by Memory Lane.  Their cars are usually rare, major
projects and high priced.  If the car is in Phoenix, I could take a look at
it and report back.   I leave this Sunday for a show in Texas, and will be
back the first week of June.