Please Welcome Nick Nichols

New Subscriber(s): Nick Nichols
Email Address is: mrpanama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Livonia Mi  48152

Car(s) owned:  1964 Imperial Crown Coupe, bergandy w/white vinyl top,
bergundy cloth interior

Self-Introduction:         I am an auto enthusiast and I capitalize on the
word "ENTHUSIAST". I don't know if I am describing it correctly. What I'm
trying to say is that I enjoy all vehicle not just muscle cars. I have a
1949 Packard, 1964 Mercury Marauder, and a 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe. I root
for the under dogs. The cars that most people look past. Oh well enough of
my venting. I bought my Imperial on E-bay. Right now I restored the 413 eng
in it and my next step is to paint it and put a new vinyl top for it. The
car is at my house in California. Can't wait to get to it. Thank you.