Please Welcome Nick Nichols

hey are you the guy with that damn ughly car with the fins that is always
parked in front of my house????the avanti is cool though..... ( just teasing
- your Mike seelys freind right? - Welcome to the  list     what took you so
long and I thought you where gonna buy the 61 with the tiawanta interior?