Please Welcome jay gillogly

New Subscriber(s): jay gillogly
Email Address is: dezro74@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Tampa, FL

Car(s) owned: 1964 Imperial LeBaron; Midnight with a black top, blue leather.

Self-Introduction: This is my second car I've added to my collection of classic
Chrysler's.  I love 'em.  I also own a '62 Newport with a 440.  But the LeBaron
has one of the smoothest ride i've ever experienced.  It is definitely a keeper.