Please Welcome Luis Carvallo

New Subscriber(s): Luis Carvallo
Email Address is: xclash101x@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern California

Car(s) owned: 1992 LeBaron 2-door Convertible LX (Beige/tan with black
leather interior)

Self-Introduction: I love my convertible and it's good to me.  I just need
to fix a few things and then it'll be perfect.  only got 123,000 miles and
is still going fine for being 12 years old.  Looking for a few parts to fix
it up like new...eventually i'll get it done, just a matter of money...or
lack thereof.