From: "imperialman" <imperialman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: IML: automatic Parking brake release question

Would this also apply to the Automatic Parking Brake release on a 67?.
Though it isn't a huge problem ,the parking brake has never worked on my
Crown Coupe.
It plain doesn't do anything.  The pedal won't even stay down when you press
on it. It has also never made any sort of vacuum hissing noise. I always
thought it was a gizmo ,or bracket of some sort built out of  unotainum that
had to be replaced.
 By contrast the old release it yourself ,parking brake on my 60 Custom
works like gangbusters!.
                Clay Smith
             67 Crown Coupe
             60 Custom