67 Imperial Convertible on IML classifieds

67 Imperial Convertible on IML classifieds

If anyone would be interested in a quite nice 67 Conv, take a look at ad #
5124 on the IML classifieds.

This is old friend and IML member Norm Silverman, AKA "Watchfatha", who used
to be a strong contributor to our little forum here, before his business
took him away from home for long stretches and he dropped out of the list.

I have seen this car up close (about 3 years ago), and it is, as he
describes, a very nice example.  I also know the man - what he says you can
take to the bank!

In case you are not familiar with our classified section, here is a link to
the latest ads:

http://www.imperialclub.com/classifieds/imperials_for_sale.html

There are many other cars for sale there also - just scroll down the page
and you'll see something you like.   The latest ad is something like #5129,
so Norm's car is down about 5 ads.

Dick Benjamin