58 spark plug wire cover color + Kanter catalog

58 spark plug wire cover color + Kanter catalog

Hi Hugh,
You're right about the 392 pics of the "Imperial photo archives", it's a
'57.
Do you have, in your '58 FSM,  the pics about auto-pilot checks and
tests ? These 3 B&W pics have no numbers but they show a '58 Imperial
engine (you can see "IMPERIAL" written on the valve covers, script is
silver). And the spark plugs cover is ... black .

>glass bowl filter fuel pump

On '57 filter bowl is at carb and on '58 below fuel pump.  (because
Chrysler put AFB in place of WCFB ?).

Does someone have the "fall winter,2002-03" Kanter catalog ? Ther's a
beautiful blue '57 convertible on the cover. But if you look closely
you'll see that itsn't a convertible but a 2dr-HT ! The cover "designer"
has erased the top but forgot a very small spot at rear.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad