'90's Imperials

My mother's '89 Die-nasty has an interesting ol' feebe
feature.  If you leave the turn signal on too long, the
warning chimes start ringing.

You folks with '90's Imperials, do you have this feature?
To check, just drive down the road with your left blinker on
like you've just retired to Florida.  [Driving 30 mph in the
left lane is optional.]

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66
Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA