1990 AIR SUSPENSION

Hi all,

It seems that my Imp is being a bit Impish again and is requesting a new air suspension. I have found a good mechanic who will put in new parts as the old ones can't be relied upon but I can't find the parts to redo the suspension for cheap. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Today is my  birthday and I would like to be happy for my birth adn the rebirth of my car. This will be a major overhaul and not one that I can do but I have a great mechanic who can handle the job. I have already gotten stung on this deal and if it turns out there are no other options I may have to sell her as I am in need of a working car not a car that need to be worked on. As always the for sell sign always goes to my fellow imp lovers

Change is neither good, nor bad, but inevitable!

Do you Yahoo!?