bad!!! (or at least if you do... what area/part of the
world are you in?).

You have two choices.

#1) Scrap the air suspension. The OEM 90's air
suspension is just a pain. Overly complex, expensive
to work on, hard to get parts for. You can take the
suspension parts off of a non-air ride Dodge Dynasty
and throw those on. Be cheap too (well, exlcuding
labor charges). Pick up the rear shocks for a Dynasty,
etc., replace the coil springs while you're at it.

#2) Keep a form of air-ride, but lose the OEM stuff.
Get a set of airsprings from JC Whitney (~$70 US), put
those on, and grab the on-board compressor (~$100 US).
If that proves to be not enough, you can force in
there a set of gabriel hi-jackers air shocks for a
late year k-wagon. Hook that up to the on-board
compressor (its around $80 US), and you have air
suspension again.

Personally I think choice #1 is the quickest,
cheapest, and will last you the longest (much easier
to find traditional shocks then air ride parts).

I'd really avoid selling it if this is the only
problem.