Carpets on Ebay

However, be careful about what is being ordered.
According to their website, they are specifying 80/20
loop pile carpet for 65-66 Imperials.  However,
Imperials used cut pile in 65-66.  They indicate they
will do a custom order in cut-pile, but I would bet
the E-bay item is the incorrect loop pile version.
Verify before bidding.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible