torqefilte and other

I had the 727 in my 72 rebuilt with a shift kit by a place here in northwest
indiana called Widco transmission the are well known here for their work and
it only cost me $472.00 out the door as I supplied the shift kit which was
about 32.00 and I am completely happy with it and have had no problems with
it since.
Stevan
72 Imperial Lebaron