torqefilte and other

David

In the mean time Kevin's transmission has bit the dust.  I too feel that if
every thing went as he stated then he was not given honor.  I sent Kevin a
direct email stating that I would go to the local salvage yard to help him
get "a new one".  There is a big block Dodge van and the cost is only $ 59.95
plus a ten buck core charge.

                                         Rodger & Gabby