Myths..auto that is.

Title: Re: IML: Myths..auto that is.
thought i'd add onto this one cuz i heard sum great advice at work onces... (i work at a fleet farm selling tires and etc)
so 2 guys come in and pose the question, i have a car with a locking lugnut, but no locker, how do i get if off. so of course i told them, well u can try the junk yard to see if they have a locker or otherwise go to the manufacturer, well this one lady says "what i'd do is take one of those 4 way lug nut things (tire iron) and find a size that u can slide it over, then jump on it and break it off, your only need 4 lug nuts anyway"

i coudln't help but shudder, lol
(these are the people u sometimes get when u sell cheap tires)