Final Harmonic Balancer Symptom?

So first the balancer goes bad showing no symptoms or is there some sort of vibration?   And then the crank eventually breaks?

Tim

Quoting Ahogangoat@xxxxxxx:

> What symptoms does an engine exibit when the balancer is bad, separated,
>
> twisted or whatever?

Broken crankshaft due to excessive torsional vibrations.  I doubt if there is
any warning.  However, I don't think this is an item that often fails, and if
it does, you should be able to see it.
D^2