IML: 1962 Imperial Y-pipe and torsion bar

IML: 1962 Imperial Y-pipe and torsion bar

I'm a little embarrassed about this problem.....the engine and transmission are removed from my 1962 Imperial. I left the exhaust system intact after unbolting the Y-pipe from the exhaust manifolds. While the car was on jack stands with the suspension unloaded, I removed the torsion bars, the upper and lower control arms, and the lower control arm struts in order to replace all the ball joints and bushings. I neglected to note whether the left torsion bar goes under, through, or over the exhaust Y pipe! With the engine and tranny out, I don't have a ready reference to determine the proper location and height of the manifold flanges at the upper end of the Y pipe, and the under body clearance is adequate for any of the three possibilities. Would someone be kind enough to look under their Imperial and let me know; left torsion bar...under, over or through the Y pipe?
Vincent Crow
546 Snead Road
Fayetteville, GA 30215
Email: hflyboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx