IML: 53 imp

Hello All, Does anyone have any idea what a 1953 imperial would be worth with 18000 miles on it? I ran across a man that has alot of old cars and this was one of the three Imperials he owns and would like to sell. The interior is in beautiful shape, the windows work very good except for the right rear sticks. The radio does not work. No a/c. I believe it has a 331 Hemi that runs so smooth and quiet it makes you drool. The paint job is in great shape, he has got wire spoked wheel covers on it now which realy dress's it up, along with fog lights which I am not sure are original. I drove it it handles good,could use new shocks and a good run.He would like $16000.00 for it. Is that alittle high? Are these cars hard to get or find parts for?
On a non Imperial subject, I bought a 1965 Dodge Custom 880 convertible from this same man, is there anyone who could tell me where to find any production numbers on that model. The car is in very good shape just needs alittle work, pinion seal leaks, I am going to switch it over to electronic ignition as the old distributor has some issues otherwise the 383 runs real well.
A big THANKS to all that respond, I am a proud owner of a very nice 1972 Imperial 4-door Blue