IML: Please Welcome New Member, Ryan (1957)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Ryan (1957)

New Subscriber(s): Ryan
Email Address is: marcolop@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Akron, Ohio

Car(s) owned: Only one, but a rare beauty. All black 1957 2 Door Crown Imperial with the magnificant 392 Hemi motor with 48,000 original miles.

Self-Introduction: I work construction and have a little bit of spare time to play with oddball cars and memorabilia. I like to restore and collect anything that deals with cars, gas pumps, gas stations, and the like from the 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's. I was in love with the Imperial the first time I rode in it when I was five. My grandfather bought the car origianally and used it frequently for the first couple of years. Towards the 80's, it became a parade and show car. During the 90's, it suffered a case of garage imprisonment. As my grandfather got older, the poor car got to sit around alot. So much that 15 years went by in a heated garage. At least it was taken care of!! Started twice a year and serviced, but hardly driven. So one day I made him an offer he couln't refuse, and now the beauty belongs to me. What a great sensation it is to be behind the wheel of such a fine automobile.