RE: IML: 53 imp

Hello All, Does anyone have any idea what a 1953 imperial would be worth with 18000 miles on it?

You can check the price guide to get a general idea.  We just updated this information on the website so go on over and check to see what they say.   http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1953/Prices.htm

Considering the fact that you are probably looking at the only 1953 18,000 mile Imperial you will ever see it is harder to put a value on it.  As another poster already mentioned "It's only original once" and many a collector will pay a premium to have an original car.  Looking at the price guide numbers and considering your description and the mileage I would have no issue paying his asking price.

                   Steve B.