Re: IML: Window Motors - Replacements for 66?

Re: IML: Window Motors - Replacements for 66?

John:

I don't know about a '66 but there were emails going back and forth last November about window motors for a '64 coming out of a Dodge Dynasty or a Plymouth Acclaim.

The archives should have this discussion (though a very quick search didn't reveal anything for me).  You might give that track (pun intended) a try.

Good luck!

--
Joe
Allen, Texas