IML: I got stuck with wrong tires

I hope to warn any person who may purchase custom tires to not settle for a telephone agreement as to their specifications.
It is I who thought myself so fortunate to have finally found a way to recreate the tripple band whitewall configurtion as available on '65 Imperials. My order with Diamond Back Tires of South Carolina resulted in a great dissapiontment when I received tires that would be perfect for a '67 or later Imperial (concentric treatment occurs closer to center) but not correct for a '65. Plese know the tires are excellent and beautiful but simply not what I specified OVER THE PHONE.
I have now placed a standing order with Diamond BackTire for the tire I hope for, only this time I have forwarded a rubbing from an original tire and provided detailed measurement and notations to serve as a guard against any misunderstanding. I will also require a scale diagram / proof of the configuration before authorizing manufacture.
Does any one out there need perfect tires for their '67 or '68 Imperial ?

Daniel the grieving boi