Subject: Re: IML: Carlisle Anyone?

Dave Brown, I believe, is from your neck of the woods
and has been hinting to me that he may be able to make
it.  We're planning a BBQ at the IML tent on Saturday
afternoon, so bring your forks!

                  Reminder to everyone attending to make sure when you
sign up to say your from the I.M.L. or O.I.C. Club so we may get the tent
for free. Mike, are we aranging a B-BQUE ???? I'm thinking about bringing
my Pickup, so do we want a gas grille ??? And how about we all decide who
is showing up and mabey we can do up a real good BBQ Meal if we want to
coordinate it. I'm willing to get the ice and coolers, gas grille, and go
to the butcher for spare ribs or chicken and steaks\chops or whatever we
decide. Someone else brings paper products, beverages, salad(s), chips,
condiments, and whatever else we want like corn, tomatoes, hamburgers\hot
dogs, watermelon etc.. I'm registered to camp at the camping site they
have next to the show, so we can meet there to put everything together.
Let me know if anyone is interested in doing this. I attended this show
with the I.M.L. Club the last two years a nd in 2003 we had a real good
turnout on Saturday. Bring your car if you can (In any condition) and we
may have a real good turnout this year. E-Mail me off list if you are
interested. I figure if everyone pitched in ten bucks, we could have a
real good meal on Saturday. I'm willing to cook for us as I love BBQ's. I
won't go through the trouble if we don't get enough people to at least
offer to bring something. I'll be doing my meals at the campsite either
way. So , how about it , ANY INTEREST IN OUTDOING ALL THE OTHER MOPAR
CLUBS AND HAVE A TRUELY IMPERIAL FEAST !!!!!!! We deserve IT. Let's have a
good time. Bob Siliani.

             1966 Imperial LeBaron (2) Dove Tan w Dk Green Interior. And
Dk Green Ext. w white vinil top   w Black Leather Interior.