Re: IML: I got stuck with wrong tires

Are these radials or bias ply tires? If they are radials, I might be interested depending on the price. I have a '68 that needs a set of tires.

It could be that I am not as precise as you, but without checking into it carefully, it has seemed to me that 1965 through 1968 used the same triple band (first thin- second thinner-third thin like the first) white wall Goodyear Power Cushion 9.15 X 15 bias ply tire. In 1969, they used the dual band (one thick and one very thin). I have seen triple band and dual band white walls where all bands are the same thickness. These would not be technically correct on any Imperal.

Can you describe the tires that you have, and the difference that you are looking for with a bit more detail?

Thanks!

Paul W.