IML: Power window motors

I took a trip over to the Depot today at lunch and bought a few nylon
bushings to replace the pulverized ones in my driver's window motor, and a
fresh can of lithium grease.  The 1/2" diameter by 1/4" height bushings
looked a little short, but I bought a few of them as well as a few of the
1/2" x 1/2" and went back to work.

Tonight it took some effort to get the new bushings installed.  Is there
supposed to be any play once the bushings are installed in the larger nylon
gear with the metal center piece installed?  I don't have any.

I bench tested it and it does work in both directions.  I thought I'd check
in here before reinstalling everything back in the door.

Thanks,
Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron