Re: front wheel hub from the brake drum removal?

Re: front wheel hub from the brake drum removal?

Thanks Eric and Chuck. I'll pass these along to the gent asking.

Eric, would you describe what you mean by " hauled the drum to the hub once the nut is off" please.

By the way, here is a video of a Pontiac guy running into a problem getting the hub off the drum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9tx-0psoo

Thanks,
Gary H.

Hi all,I received a question about removing the front wheel