Re: fuel injection suggestions?

Actually, the Holley Sniper EFI works fine with a simple points style ignition. Or you can replace the points with a Pertronix pickup. Done both.
The last system we did used the recently released Holley Hyperspark HEI and distributor. This gives the EFI computer complete control of timing. Very easy to set up, because the Hyperspark system’s connectors are plug-and-play compatible with the Sniper. Digital timing control is a neat trick, but at this point I’d have to say I’m an analog guy when it comes to spark advance on our old cars. Mechanical and vacuum advance actually does its job quite well. I enjoy getting that working right more than making table entry changes on a laptop. The latter really requires the car be on a dyno with a qualified tuner to dial it in.

We originally started down the FiTech road last year, but research led us to conclude their tech support is wanting. Too many stories about how hard it is to get ahold of them, long phone wait times, unanswered emails, etc. We’ve had none of those problems with Holley.

I agree with the comment about quality braided hose. It also cuts cleaner so it’s easier to assemble into AN fittings.

 - Dan