Re: Proportioning Valve for disc brake conversions

Re: Proportioning Valve for disc brake conversions

Me.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 20:26, Derrickb81
<derrickb81@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, and thank you for the replies.  Are any of the persons that replied using manual brake systems?  As in manual disc/ manual drum combos?

Sent from the IPad of
Derrick Brown