Re: Radiator/ Electric Fan / Controller Help

Re: Radiator/ Electric Fan / Controller Help

SO...after doing some more hunting, I'm finally going with a Cold Case, aluminum 2 row, & 1.25" tubes. As compared to everyone else out there offering the 1.25" tube option anywhere (from $550 +s/h, to over $750), they are reasonably priced ($340 shipped) and have a lifetime warranty, and have provisions for a stock shroud. Also made less than 2 hours away from me in Northern Philly.

Can't wait for Uncle Sam to send my tax refund and get this thing cut loose!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://goo.gl/6xUS1
73 Dart Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
14 Avenger R/T, 15 Durango R/T, 21 Model T Depot Hack