From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Great Grandma 62
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 8:51 PM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: rusted brakes

My car has been sitting for 3-4 years and I'm working on getting it back on the road. I had a front brake disk conversion a few year ago. What I am seeing is a rust build up on the stopping service of the rotor and the brakes are pulsing when I stop. I know I can have the rotors turned and that will take care of the rust. But just curious if there is another way.