Re: alternate radiator for 64 B body

Mo,

Sounds like NIck may have a good deal for you on a radiator.

I agree with copper vs aluminum, I wanted the copper for the look,
with a different car or different build I would have gone aluminum.

I bought mine from U.S. Radiator.  I called and talked to a great guy
(no ideal of his name) who took me through the basic over-heating
trouble shooting and recommended a radiator.  I am in Yuma Arizona, he
knew the heat I was dealing with and I bought the radiator he
suggested.  I don't have the number or price, not good at keeping
records.

I am at SEMA in Las Vegas this week, I have seen the booth for U.S.
Radiator, if I can find it again I'll stop in and see what information
I can get.

Back to Nick, you may want to contact the guy with the new radiators,
get the model numbers, check with U.S. Radiator to verify how they
will do with your application.  Nothing wrong with a good price and
helping a guy that has a radiator that will not be used.

Take Care
Dennis