From: JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, September 7, 2012 5:15:12 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks - Help Wanted - Drag Racing Ignition/Fuel (?) Problems

Don, how about an update?  Did you get the car out last weekend and was it a fuel problem?

Jim

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:53:13 AM UTC-4, Donald Gallimore wrote:
I appreciate the input on this issue and the patience of the members on the
sidelines who are not interested in this topic.

I'll let you know my results after this weekend. If the weather cooperates (and
the wife), I intend to go to the track every day from Saturday through Monday
until I figure this out.

Akron Don Gallimore