Re: Help Wanted - Drag Racing Ignition/Fuel (?) Problems

Re: Help Wanted - Drag Racing Ignition/Fuel (?) Problems

 Dennis said exactly what my first tjhought was.  If it is a Holley
and there is fuel overfilling the float bowl, it will puke out the
vent tube..  Also dumping to much fuel into the intake- running way to
rich , and causeing your other problems.  My guess- fuel regulator not
holding down the pressure or needle and seat not shutting down the
fuel in the bowl........................MO