Re: success at last

Go for it , tough guy!:-)

   Jimmy

On 5/17/2012 7:53 PM, beckstein@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I think I want to seperate the drum...The drivers side is already
seperatedand I'd like to get new drums.
I read the article about cuttin the studs, drilling out the stud and
removing. I feel for the price of new drums/studs its
not a big deal. Although I'm new to auto repair I'm adventurous!

On May 16, 11:00 pm, "centerline1...@xxxxxxxxxxx"