Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

The general rule back then with Chrysler is never say never, so a 4 speed behind a 273 2bbl engine is at least possible.

The 8 3/4 Banjo axle only came stock in A bodies from 1967 to 1972 as far as I know.

The 1965 through 1972 A body cars used the same small-bolt 4-piston Kelsey-hayes disc brakes;  the only difference is that the 1971-1972 cars used right hand threads on all the lugs. I don't know about parts availability, though you can check online parts  sources like rockauto.com to get an idea.

Thanks,
Gary H.