Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

Sounds like a fun car.

I think there was a 1965 Commando package that was the same as the Formula S package but did not come with the tachometer and "S" fender scripts.

Discs were a dealer option, not standard on Formula S Barracudas, which had the Hi-Po 273 Commando engine package, 14 inch wheels, stiffer shocks and springs, front sway bar,  tachometer and "S" fender scripts. The big pipe single exhaust system with end resonator sounded very aggressive with that 273 with 10.5 pistons. No special steering box that I recall on the S and it used standard V-8 torsion bars.

Thanks,
Gary H.