RE: Petty Stock Car Update

And those 6 cylinder Valiants were racing against Corvairs and Falcons, nothing to do with Grand National cars. Do you Yankees know anything about stock car racing?

While being the car owner allows anyone to do as they please, to car their car, and really mean no offense, to call that car a Petty clone is a bit of a stretch. I see cloned period correct stock cars around here and there is an attempt to make them appear to look like a car of that ear moresore than decals and paint.

Rick

63 Fury Vert