From: Gary H. [mailto:spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:16 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rock Auto Discount for 62-65 Mopar Clubhouse Members

Hi all,

I inquired and got a 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List discount for Clubhouse
members who buy from RockAuto -- http://www.rockauto.com/ -- The code is
good until 3-3-2010 and seems to work out to around a 3% discount.

If you are interested in our member's discount code send an email to me at
parts NOSPAM ornocar.com with RockAuto as the subject. Replace the NOSPAM
with @ when you address your email.

Thanks!
Gary H.

----