RE: Car Show Rant

The sort of beauty and celebrity contest type car shows are very different from true technical car shows at national meets.  I am a certified judge for both MCA (Mustang Club of America) and NCRS (National Corvette Restorers Society), and when we judge cars it is on technical merits and points systems, not personal preferences and biases.  But these are narrow, specific type car shows, I have entered the Dodge in a few general shows and of course win nothing.  I will enter her in a general show in Los Alamos this month, and enter my '66 Corvette in a specific national Vette show the same day.  Guess which one will win a trophy.

Mike

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mikenm64.html