Car Show Rant

We had a big local car show this last weekend...The Grand Slam Car
Show @ our local community college. 3 days, 550+ cars, LOTS of nice
vehicles. The problem was the idiots judging the show. Besides giving
trophies to cars that CLEARLY didn't deserve one (ie a plain silver
2010 Camaro RS V-6? got a top 100), these people apparently had no
idea WTF they were judging.

A local towing company, Collette's Towing, sponsors a "Best Mopar"
every year as he's a HUGE Mopar nut. These boneheads gave this trophy
to a Lamborghini Murcielago. Yes, you read that correctly...a pasta
rocket. I know you can't be thin skinned when you goto car shows, but
it's $hit like this that makes you want to stop going to shows all
together!!! HOLY &*%#!!!!

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert