Re: Car Show Rant

When we go to a show, we usually take both cars...The 65 Coronet 500
'vert, and my Model T. I don't expect to win anything when you have
something like my T (all original, family owned since new, etc) and
the judges say "WOW, I really love this truck!" blah, blah, and
there's a crowd around it all day...you would think it should get
something. We were standing in front of the 2010 Camode talking and
saying how we were unimpressed with it, etc, etc the owner walked up
from behind the car and closed the hood until after we left...thought
it was pretty funny.

Unfortunately the Coronet doesn't get much attention unless there's a
hardcore Mopar nut looking at it.

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert