Disc Brake Swap again-Part 2

I need to make a correction on this. The spindles in question came
from a "mid 70's 300" so wouldn't that make it a B-Body...like a
Magnum or Cordoba? I know the 73 B-Body spindles work great on my 65,
so wouldn't these be the same thing?

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html