To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: Overdrive transmission for our big blocks

been in trucks since the 90's, they fit in the cars but take some floor
mods, overdrive switch can be activated by dimmer swirch or any arrangemet
that is suitable to your driving style, I think if you go to Mopar Action's
archives you will find a geat article that Ehrenberg wrote about installing
an overdrive trans into an A-body. I mentioned in an earlier post how I
installed Gear Vendors add on units on T-400's when I worked at Callaway
Corvettes, The G-V's were good units but the trans became quite the piece
when finished, a factory A-518 will probably work a little better. I must ad
that there are probably other and maybe better units out there, this is the
first to come to mind, I will climb back into my hole now.
Joey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Sutherland" <pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx>