From: "laborboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <laborboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:36:12 PM
Subject: New axle versus new brake drums

Thoughts on the subject of changing out the old splined rear axle in my
1964 for the later version, versus just replacing the existing brake
drums? My current axle is fine, I just have to do some brake work and
wanted to hear the pro and cons of going for the full Monty.

Cost, time and trouble?

Zack

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

This email was sent to: maxwedge11@xxxxxxxxx

http://topica.com/u/?bUrDWg.cc4leY.bWF4d2Vk