To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: Mopar 15"ers?

also, it's my understanding, that the early style wheels have a smooth convex center. which is harder to find.
the later style steel wheels have an extra concave in them.
then there's the cop car 15 x 7.5" or 7"? theyt sort of look like chevy rally wheels. with slots cut into the center piece.

on my car I have the smooth early style 15" on the back, not sure of the width. my front wheels are the later model style 15 x 7.5".
I use the cop car style dog dish caps that have the holes in them.

I also found some nice later model wheels off a big mid 70's Chrysler, in the junk yard. I think might be 8" wide (hard to measure with the tire on). I got them because they looked almost brand new, or at least the one in the trunk look like new. which by the way might be a good place to look
when searching the bone yard, check the spare.

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>