Re: painting exhaust manifolds

WELL..I TALKED TO MY FERRETS, they said i could countinue.
The very first ticket i ever got was while trying to heat
up some exhaust manifolds to try to dry the white hi-temp paint that i sprayed on the manifolds.

The fact the car would not go faster than 45 mph in second
gear and that it got a ticket for for 70 in a 50 zone was the first step of an educational experience one almost couldn't buy at any price....

1 cops lie, and then they lie again

2 judges are crap, and they listen to lying cops

3 why the heck did i need painted exhaust manifolds to begin with...

That pretty much sums it up....

Kinda rusty looking manifolds is the shade they seem to go to....

And if they are hot don't touch them....

and don't stand up in a canoe .....some good tips...

now headers...the jet coat and that stuff looks nice...

but manifolds....still not over that...

rob in phx

----