RE: Fine tuning

This is VERY off the wall, so ignore if stupid in your
case...but,....are your air filters of sufficient
capacity to support the carb/engine needs? Mine were
not...so I had a constant "over rich"
condition...adjusted to hell and back on the
carbs...finally got some help.
Bob Fortson

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com