RE: slightly off topic... car trailers

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacTFyb7yoMza/Penn Media

I had to use a UHaul Auto Transport when I moved my '64 NY Wagon from my
inlaws storage to mom's storage :).  What was exciting was using a 2004
Durango to do it.  The wagon was so long, had to hang red flags off of
the rear end of the bumper due to overhang.  Was sure the combined
weight of the trailer and wagon was in excess of the Durango's.  Allowed
a lot of room to stop.. :)

Robyn Wood
'64 NY Wagon (waiting for me to get back..)